These Sweet Potato Bites are so tasty! My family gobbles them up! They are simple to make and taste amazing dipped in the marshmallow dip! Yum!
- 1 Sweet Potato
- Splash of water
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- half a bag of marshmallows
1. Peel the sweet potato
2. Cut sweet potato into bite size pieces
3. Put the sweet potato pieces into a pan with a splash of water. Cover and bake at 350 until soft.
4. Broil for a few minutes to have the bites turn a light brown color
5. While the Sweet Potato Bites are cooking, melt two tablespoons of butter in a sauce pan.
6. When the butter is melted, pour in half a bag of mini marshmallows. I like to use mini marshmallows, as they melt down quicker. Any marshmallows will work though!
7. Turn off heat, but leave the pan on the burner. Stir with a heat resistant spatula. They are super easy to clean up and are amazing to use! I highly recommend them!
8. Stir until it is all melted together
9. Pour into little bowls for the family to dip their sweet potato bites in
10. Eat and enjoy!