This is a quick go to meal around our house! It is so simple to make and only takes a few ingredients, which we usually have on hand! We have used all different parts of a chicken with this recipe, and each has turned out very tasty! Everyone I have served this meal to loves it! This chicken goes with many side dishes, which makes it fun to eat over and over! Plus I can usually find something laying around to make with it! Mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, sautéd vegetables, over pasta or rice!
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 packet of ranch dressing mix
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut chicken into pieces. This will cut down the cooking time and each piece will be more flavorful!
3. Put chicken, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and ranch dressing mix into a zip lock bag
4. Shake the bag until all sides of all the chicken pieces are coated with the mixture.
5. Lay out on baking sheet and bake for 40-60minutes until cooked (based on the size of the chicken pieces).
6. Serve with a tasty side of your choosing and enjoy!