I love jalapeño poppers! Goodness! I used to be afraid of them, thinking they would burn my mouth, but they are amazing and aren’t very spicy! Of course, I adapted recipes to come up with this one. This one still takes some time, but cuts down on a lot of the extra work. I love them! They are a huge hit dinner parties as well!
- 10 jalapeños
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups chedder cheese
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
1. Cut jalapeños in half lengthwise
2. Scrape out seeds. If you want it hotter, leave in seeds. If you want them milder, rinse the inside of the jalapeño.
3. Fill the inside of the jalapeño with cream cheese.
4. Top with cheddar cheese
5. Sprinkle with bread crumbs
6. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Bake longer for a milder taste.
Eat and enjoy!!!