This is an amazing comfort food dish, which is easy to throw together with ingredients you might already have on hand! My husband can’t get enough of this dish! I took the idea off pinterest, and it has become a favorite in our house! I love when Pinterest recipes work out!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 box of stuffing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1/2 cup sour cream
1. Place chicken in the bottom of crock pot
2. Pour cream of chicken soup and 1/2 cup sour cream on top of chicken and mix slightly
3. Pour in stuffing mix and stir slightly.
4. Cook, eat, and enjoy!
- Thawed chicken: cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 4 hours
- Frozen chicken: cook on high for 5 hours or on low for 6 hours