One of my favorite part of Thanksgiving is the Cranberry Sauce! Making your own cranberry sauce is so simple and amazingly delicious! I hope you will try your hand at making your own sauce this year!
- 1 pound of cranberries
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/16 teaspoon cloves
- 1/16 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Wash the cranberries
2. Measure out 1/2 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar
3. Pour the water and sugar into a pan and bring to a boil
4. Pour in Cranberries into the water sugar mixture
5. I lightly mass mine with a potato masher to get a smooth texture
6. Add spices
7. Stir and let cool. My husband said he liked it even better the next day after it had congealed more in the fridge.